Monday, September 13, 2010

Story about a plant in danger

One day my mother gave me money and said, "Go to the shop and buy some medicine for me." That time, my mother had a cold, so I went to the market. When I reached there, I heard a stranger talking in his mobile phone. He said that he along with his friends were going to cut a plant. I wanted to save that plant, so first, I bought the medicine and gave it to my mother. Then I told her the whole story, and my mother thought of a plan, which I liked. The plan was to first go to the shop again and follow the stranger. My father also came with me. We followed the stranger and reached the plant which was going to be cut by that man. My father could recognize him. He was his old classmate, so my father knew his phone number. Then he called that man and started scaring him. Then he told that he was going to call the police, and he did! So the police came and punicshed that man and gave us a reward of Rs. 1,000. This was a very special adventure for me, and I will never forget this.

(Story Contributed by Samruddhi, 9 years)

8 comments:

  1. good story. i am now aware how to write a storyπŸ‘πŸΌ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Wow what a story πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

      Delete
  3. So bad story πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž because my child this story in assembly πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜–πŸ₯΅πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

    ReplyDelete